|Structural System: Inclined Leg Frame
Cross Sections: Legs with U-Cross Section; Deck with Box Cross Section.
- Access Viaducts and fabrication of the steel scaffolding
- Assembly of the scaffolding (from the access viaduct) in upright position
- Rotation of the scaffolding in the final position
- Concrete casting of a first layer of the lower slab of the cross sections (strengthening of the scaffolding for axial force)
- Concrete casting of the webs of the cross sections (strengthening of the scaffolding for bending forces)
- Concrete casting of the second layer of the lower slab of the cross section
- Construction of the deck girder over the frame.